The Creative Focus Online Summit is almost here.
All this week, in a countdown to the Summit, we’ve been posting teaser videos.
Today we’ve got a segment from my session with Todd Henry, where Todd shares about the importance of boundaries and constraints related to doing our best creative work.
“Structure and creativity are two sides of the same coin.”
In the full-session that we’ll be posting next week, Todd and I will dive into the following:
- Your need to be able to thrive under creative pressure
- How to stay creatively focused
- The importance of relationships
- Staying inspired
- Keeping up your creative energy
- Building a body of work
- The “myth” of work-life balance
You can get access to Todd’s session plus all the others for free when you register for the free summit.