The Creative Focus Online Summit archives are not available.
Here are a few teaser videos:
- Claire Lew on Quality and Patience
- Josh Kaufman on the 5 Essentials of Business
- Jocelyn K. Glei on her Stop Doing List
- Jeff Sheldon on Story-Based Selling
- Paul Jarvis on Audience Growth
Today I wanted to share a segment from the session with Todd Henry, where Todd shares about the importance of boundaries and constraints related to doing our best creative work.
“Structure and creativity are two sides of the same coin.”
In the full-session found within the Summit, Todd and I dive into the following:
- Your need to be able to thrive under creative pressure
- How to stay creatively focused
- The importance of relationships
- Staying inspired
- Keeping up your creative energy
- Building a body of work
- The “myth” of work-life balance
You can get instant access to Todd’s session plus all the others right here.