You're already a productivity person....
So why don't you feel more productive?
Your bookshelf could double as Amazon’s entire productivity and time management section.
Your phone is packed with the best apps you can find.
Your artisanal journal is always within arm’s reach.
So why is staying focused and productive still such a slog?
Instead of making consistent progress in your most important areas of life...
- You make bursts of progress then slip back into bad habits
- You’re constantly reacting to urgent demands on your time from others
- You need breathing room in your schedule
- Busywork is eating up way too much of your time
- Important stuff is starting to slip
- You’re on the edge of burnout — or already past it
- You keep procrastinating until the last minute
- You’re unclear on what your current goals should be in the first place
Hamster, meet wheel. Right?
But the worst part is when it all starts bleeding into your personal life.
When you start sacrificing relationships, rest, and even your health…just so you can hopefully maintain the status quo.
It feels like every area of your life needs more attention — but how are you going to find time to do it all?
You don't need more time — you need more focus.
Focus is two things: Clarity & Action
- Clarity: knowing what truly matters in your life and career.
- Action: Directing your attention on those things that matter most.
Focus is a superpower in our current era of endless distractions and opportunities.
Alas, you can’t magically acquire focus overnight like a superhero who gets bitten by a bug and wakes up a new man.
Focus is a real-life muscle. You have to exercise it. You have to train it. And you get to use it every single day.
And it helps to have new ways to use it and different approaches so you don’t get tired of the same old routines (because honestly, we've all been there).
That’s why we built The Focus Accelerator...