We recently hosted the Creative Focus Online Summit.
As you may have seen, we’ve posted several teaser videos.
Here’s what’s been posted:
- Claire Lew on Quality and Patience
- Josh Kaufman on the 5 Essentials of Business
- Todd Henry on the Importance of Creative Constraints
- Jeff Sheldon on Story-Based Selling
- Paul Jarvis on Audience Growth
“It’s easy to be busy; it’s a challenge to be deliberate.”
In our full conversation from the main session in the Summit, Jocelyn and I discuss how distraction is the enemy of creativity.
Plus!… Jocelyn shares her own day-to-day structure for doing creative work, gives advice for how to overcome distractions, and what to do when you feel like you’re not making meaningful progress.
You can get lifetime access to all the sessions here.