We just recently hosted the Creative Focus Online Summit, and have posted a handful of teaser videos from the main sessions.
Here are links to the other previews:
- Jocelyn K. Glei on her Stop Doing List
- Josh Kaufman on the 5 Essentials of Business
- Todd Henry on the Importance of Creative Constraints
- Jeff Sheldon on Story-Based Selling
- Paul Jarvis on Audience Growth
This preview is from my talk with Claire Lew. Here, Claire gives some excellent advice about how patience is critical for those with a focus on quality and the long-game.
“If you want to do anything well, it can’t all happen at the same time.”
In the full-session that we’ll be posting next week, Claire and I will discuss the difference between vision, values, and mission; what to do with new ideas; and Clair will also be giving advice to young entrepreneurs as well as seasoned-yet-overwhelmed entrepreneurs.
You can get access to all the sessions here. And no travel required. Just sign up and enjoy.