Prioritizing Time & Attention
Do you have more ideas than time?
Do you have so many options of what you could or should be doing that you’re not sure how best to focus your time?
Do you find yourself paralyzed by indecision?
If you are waiting to move forward until you know exactly the right direction, you’re probably doing it wrong. Action brings clarity.
So, start now, and then allow your day-to-day experiences give you the clarity and direction you need.
You'll never get through one of those life-sized mazes by staring at the entrance. Get in there, start walking around, and you'll find your way to the finish line.
What To Do
Here are 7 suggestions to help you find and define your priorities. These can help you break out of a cycle of procrastination or fear, and begin getting traction.
- Do something every day that will move the needle forward. Refuse to be paralyzed by indecision.
- Optimize what has already worked. Instead of wondering if you should move on to the new shiny thingamajig, focus on strengthening what you have right now.
- Listen to the ideas that don't let go. If there's one idea you seem to keep coming back to — one thing that is the first thing that pops into your mind when you wake up — focus on that.
- Have fun!
- What's valuable to others? If you're just not sure, focus on what will make you money. Because when you seek to make money you're actually seeking to provide value to others. Money is simply a neutral indicator of value.
- Ask your audience / customers what they're challenged by, and then seek to solve their problems.
- Find help, mentorship, and/or accountability.
Sent Here By a Friend?
Welcome! Click here to learn more about this free class and sign up for yourself.