Would you like to join me for a special, online training webinar about how to accomplish your goals?
Wow! Is it just me or does 2019 seem to be flying past? January is already over. February is half gone.
What were some of the goals you had for this year? Did you set any new resolutions? Any habits or routines you wanted to implement?
I personally know a lot of folks — myself included — who wanted 2019 to be a year where they did more creating — more making.
Many people also wanted this to be a year of improving their health. Eating healthier; getting in better shape; improving their sleep; etc.
Something I hear often from those who have taken the time to set goals and to plan is the desire for additional training on how to make consistent progress toward those goals.
And so I wanted to create an opportunity for you to get that additional training so you can get the system you need to ACCOMPLISH the goals you have.
On February 19 I am hosting a special, online webinar to teach you more about the systems and mindsets that actually matter in order for you to accomplish your goals…
We’re calling it Fantastic Systems, because why not!? This stuff is awesome!
Fantastic Systems: How to Keep Moving and Accomplish Your Goals in 2019
At this workshop you’ll get a detailed breakdown of the productivity system I use every day. As well as some of the habits I employ to help me stay focused on doing the things that matter most to me.
Additionally, we will cover some of these specific topics:
- Meaningful Productivity: What are the differences between a goal and a system? And why do you need both?
- Margin: What is breathing room and why is it necessary to accomplish your goals?
- Goals vs. Systems: How to align your energy with your values.
- How to Schedule Your Day: Time ownership plays a huge role in accomplishing you goals. Discover a simple way to schedule your time in order to stay focused and maintain breathing room.
- Weekly Planning & Reviewing: You must incorporate a simple and regular review session if you want to accomplish your goals.
- Question & Answer: I’ll be answering as many of your questions as I can related to planning, goals, systems, focus, work/life balance, mindsets, budgeting, margin, and anything else you submit.
Details About the Webinar
The workshop will be a live webstream event. Which means all you need in order to attend is an internet-connected device (smartphone, tablet, computer) with the Zoom app installed.
- Hosted live by yours truly (Shawn Blanc).
- Tuesday, February 19 at 3pm Eastern / Noon Pacific / 8pm UTC
- Replay video will be made available.
Register Today to Save Your Spot
When you register for the workshop, you’ll get the following:
- A link to use for accessing the LIVE webinar (via Zoom)
- A download link to access a video replay of the workshop recording after the event.
- Downloadable PDF version of the presentation slides.
We are using Zoom to host the live call, and so we’ll need to have an accurate count of who all is coming. As such, we will be cutting off registration 24 hours beforehand so we can make sure everything is set up.
Once you register you’ll get an email with all of the details about the webinar. We will also send you a reminder email before the live webinar in February. And if, for some reason you are unable to attend live, we will be recording the webinar and making a full replay available to you.
February 19, 2019
Join us in real-time plus get access to the video replay.
Live stream will be 3:00 – 4:00 PM, EST. Full replay archives will be made available to all registrants.